Well this most definitely has to be the most beautiful shower I have ever seen! Honestly, I’ve never seen anything like it. I love the stone, the little window, and that it’s circular! Divine.
While we’re on the subject of bathrooms -
We’ve got some tips to help keep your bathroom in tip top shape! Especially if you are thinking about moving and/or selling any time soon! You’ll want to keep these things in mind.
1. The Showerhead. It’s easy to forget to clean the shower head— but yes this too needs cleaning! What works? You can get rid of all the mineral deposites by using white vinegar. This will help unclog on the little holes. If you are finding that there are still some clogs use a paperclip (or something of the same size) to poke holes in the shower head holes that are still clogged. Then, scrub with an old toothbrush and rinse once complete. If necessary, repeat the process.
2. Toilet Bases. It’s not uncommon for mildew to start building up on the base of the toilet. There is an easy fix, ready? Vinegar. Yes yes, vinegar is like magic! Spray the base with white vinegar then proceed to scrub with a hard bristled brush. After, be sure to dry it completely.
3. Shower Curtains. We all know that shower curtains can get a bit dirty after awhile. There is a solution other than going out and buying a brand new one. And yes, vinegar is part of this solution. Here’s what you need to do: Toss the plastic shower curtains into your washer (put the washer on gentle and cold). Add Detergent and 1/2 cup of vinegar. If there is mildew on the curtain add 1/2 cup of bleach instead of vinegar. You can add in a couple of towels into the machine to act as a scrubbers— brilliant right? Once you’ve completed this— hang the curtains back on the rod and let them drip dry.
4. Drains. Yes, you do need to be cleaning these! It’s so easy to forget about the drains. But let’s be honest- they are super important to clean out. So first things first— remove the stopper and clear away the gunk! You know what I’m talking about— the hair and soap! Next, soak the drain in vinegar to clear out the mineral deposits. Then, you’ll pour down the drain boiling water or if you prefer a mixture of 1/2 cup white vinegar and 1/2 cup of baking soda.
5. Medicine Cabinet. Last, but not least- clean out your medicine cabinet! It’s so easy to forget to clean this one out! But- go through it! Get rid of anything in it that you no longer need or is expired! Keep it fresh.
Do you have any cleaning tricks? We’d love to hear them! Email us: email@example.com
[photo via Unknown]